About Camberwell Business Club
The Camberwell Business Club was established in 1948 and has been in operation ever since, providing a local business networking opportunity. The club meets the first Thursday each month for a light lunch with a guest speaker for fruitful discussion on matters of interest to members and the local community.
Our members include a diverse group of business professionals across many fields including legal, accounting and financial management, IT, retail, and real estate companies, primarily from Camberwell Junction and surrounding suburbs, as well as individuals interested in connecting with this community.
The club is informal, welcoming and respectful. Guests may attend casually as often as they wish by pre-purchasing tickets, however there are benefits to membership which include: discounted weekly lunches, guest passes, and free attendance to Camberwell Business Forum events hosted by the Camberwell Trader’s Association.
Full corporate membership: $270 per annum – paid in February
- One person per company to attend every lunch at no cost (February to December)
- One free ticket for the Camberwell Business Forum networking evenings (x 4 events)
- Your company logo on the Camberwell Business Club page, linked to your company website
- Two free lunch guest passes within the calendar year.
Half-year membership: $150 per 6 months – paid in February or July
- One person per company to attend every lunch at no cost (February to June, or July to December)
- One free ticket for the Camberwell Business Forum networking evenings (x 2 events)
- Your company logo on the Camberwell Business Club page, linked to your company website.
- Membership can be shared within a company, offering staff the experience of person-to-person networking and relationship building across a variety of demographics
- Company recognition on the Camberwell Business Club web page on the Camberwell Business website
- Full members are entitled to identify as a Camberwell Business Club Member in their PR
- Full members may ‘host’ a lunch as chairperson
- No need to pre-purchase tickets, a tax invoice is provided for business expenses.
Download and fill out the membership form
Casual attendance / guest
Non-members are welcome as guests as often as they wish at a casual rate of $30 per visit. Tickets must be pre-purchased via Eventbrite.
Get your tickets for the next event here.
The Camberwell Business Club meet from 1pm to 2pm on the first Thursday of each month between February and December.
A light lunch plus tea or coffee is offered in a private room upstairs at Deco Cafe, 211 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East (opposite the Rivoli cinema complex).
Free 2 hour parking is available in the public car park off Camberwell Rd.
Contact the Camberwell Business Club
Associated organisations and links
Camberwell Traders Association
The City of Boroondara Council